We are seeking an Academic Administrative Assistant to perform administrative support duties common to academic teaching department of Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management ("FSPPM"). The position will be expected to report directly to the Dean of FSPPM.
What we offer:
- A full network of supportive colleagues
- A dynamic, innovative and professional working environment
- English-speaking environment
- Competitive salary and high-end insurance schemes
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Opportunities to participate in public talks, workshops, seminars, as well as other fun activities at Fulbright
- Opportunity to be one of passionate team members who share the same belief in the transformative power of education and see the unique opportunity in creating a new university.
Please email a cover letter explaining your interest in the position, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
The position will remain open until filled. Applications must be received by September 16, 2019 for fullest consideration. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further process.
Read more: Here